HardwareStationSamples error RetailSDK Version 10

While running an MSBUILD on RetailSDK in version 10 I came across an error that didn’t make sense because I wasn’t using it at all. This particular HardwareStationSamples solution would not build in the SampleExtensions .























After a little bit of research I found out that the reference was in fact a CRT project. The Assembly prefix had changed to the one I had set up in my customization settings in my BuildTools folder hence the dll name was different.
I changed it back to Contoso and rebuilt the CRT solution: CommerceRuntimeSamples.sln, under RetailSdk\SampleExtensions\CommerceRuntime








I ran MSBUILD once again… no errors this time around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Override a System Defined Refresh button in D365O

Printing PDF Attachments in MSDyn365FO